How to Redesign Your Website
Feb 18, 2015 |Previous Post | Next Post
There are many reasons to why you may want to redesign your website but the bottom line is that you are not happy with your current website. In these tutorials I will help you develop a process to redesign your website.
For these tutorials we will be redesigning a website that offers private personal training in the San Francisco area called Raise The Bar Fitness. As we progress in our redesign process I will have links to download assets so you could follow along and practice.
Tutorials table of contents
- how to create user profiles
- how to create an information architecture
- how to create Wireframes
- how to Wireframe your Home Page
- how to Wireframe your Gateway Page
- how to Wireframe your Destination Page
- how to Wireframe your Blog Page
- how to create visual designs
- how to build HTML templates for your website
- how to build a custom WordPress theme for your website
So let’s get started.