- debug and optimize landing pages improving user experience and site speed.
- build A/B testing and providing GTM tracking to enhance customer experience by providing marketing with success metrics.
- Worked closely and communicated effectively with backend devs Upshot to role out new features and improvements.
Summary of Qualifications
- Node JS
- Responsive Web Design
- SASS/ LESS
- WordPress/ PHP
- Manages CMS daily operation and technical function of website, ensures uptime and resolves any hosting-related issues by serving as the first point of contact.
- Manage and coordinate the integration of Web Service projects (i.e. GTFS static/real-time) between the District and the MTC/511 Transit Data Manager system.
- Built responsive (SPA) website by implementing BackboneJS, HandlebarsJS, jQuery, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Utilized GET AJAX calls to Instagram API to improve website content updateability.
- Implemented Bootstrap and Font Awesome for responsive UI and styles of elements.
- Edited CPWM WordPress blog theme and widgets to improve usability.
- Applied Admin Tools on CMS Marketlive platform constructing page displays improving version control of files.
- Worked closely with designers, marketing, and project managers to meet project deadlines.
- Coordinates many tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communicator with problem solving skills.
- Able to prioritize and work proactively.
- Self-motivated, hardworking team player.
Web Development Certification
Seattle Central College 2014Download Resume